The lightweight Women's Peyto Softshell is ready for anything with a breathable, waterproof membrane and water-repellent finish. It has a roll-away hood and features articulated elbows and ergonomic sleeves for maximum mobility. Reflective piping adds a dash of style and visibility. The women's version has shaped seams and a tapered waist for a flattering fit.
OUTERSHELL: 100% Polyester mechanical stretch woven bonded to 100% Polyester textured knit with waterproof (8000mm), breathable (3000g/m²) membrane and water repellent finish, 280 g/m² (8.2 oz/yd²).
CONTRAST: 98% Polyester 2% Elastane rib knit collar.
- Centre front exposed plastic zipper with contrast tape and teeth
- Interior zipper flap
- Upper welded contrast reverse coil zipper pocket
- Roll-away contour hood with drawcord and exterior cordlocks
- Contrast inner rib knit storm collar
- Exposed plastic zipper with contrast tape and teeth collar opening
- Adjustable laminated cuff tabs with hook and loop closure
- Elastic drawcord at hem with interior cordlocks
- Diminishing reflective piping
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Heat transfer main label for tagless comfort
- Interior media exit port with cord guide
- Articulated elbows
- Ergonomic sleeves
- Shaped seams and tapered waist for flattering fit
- Contrast hanger loop at inside back neck